Saturday, February 03, 2007

I'll be missing you :)

its Saturday morning, 1241 am :) i tink de coffee i had earlier is keepin me awake =p jus got home from dinner wif peiling :) nice catching up!

was on leave since Thurs.. slept till so shiok! hee. hubby had some report to do, so i ran some errands for him and some shopping, but din buy anything, heh. met him for a late lunch @ Parkway. we wen home in de evening for him to settle his luggage. in de midst of it, he realise he missed out some stuff. so we travelled bk to his camp! :( *faint* this blur sotong... =p

wad was de last thg he did before sleepin? --> playin his game! sian 1/2. lol~ see, he miss his game more lor! haha~ he is always smiling wen he's involved in his game :) tho pek chek sometimes cos im left all alone.. but seeing him happy, i try to be happy for him too :) dun wan to quarrel wif him and spoil our mood :/

we woke up on Friday for lunch togeda wif his parents, den headed to de airport early :) its different seeing hubby lead a group of men tis time :) last nite before slpin, he mentioned feelin stress cos he has much more responsibilities now. he asked me how i felt bout him goin for this 'trip'.. i said "i feel proud of you. cos you are now a leader. im sure ur parents feel de same too". he smiled upon hearin tat, and prolly subconsiously became more confident bout himself :)he says he wans his son to noe tat his father was once a qualified Officer! hee =p

havin much more responbilities might mean.. havin more sacrifices. he plans leave for his men.. but he himself stays in camp to make sure things go well.. even if it means givin up his leave. he has to reach earlier than his men.. sometimes, it can be 1-2 hrs earlier! oh well~ you dun get higher $$ for nothin yah? after all, time = $$.

before we bid goodbye.. his tight hug made me felt very she bu de. i was tryin to be composed and control my emotions, but before i cld say "bye-bye", i was aldy tearing. sigh! the heart n brain jus wun cooperate :(

hubby: "be strong and take care of urself. i'll always be here supporting and loving you. i miss you, dear".

suddenly.. i felt a sense of loss.. the loss of hubby's presence. i wish.. things will go well for you, my love :) to lead.. and to excel.. jiayou wor! =) i'll be praying for your safety & awaiting your return! *muack*

Destiny - by Jim Brickman
What if I never knew
What if I never found you
I'd never have this feeling in my heart
How did this come to be
I don't know how you found me

But from the moment I saw you
Deep inside my heart I knew

Baby you're my destiny
You and I were meant to be
With all my heart and soul
I give my love to have and hold
And as far as I can see
You were always meant to be my destiny

I wanted someone like you
Someone that I could hold on to
And give my love until the end of time
But forever was just a word
Something I'd only heard about

But now you're always there for me
When you say forever I believe

Maybe all we need is just a little faith
'Cause baby I believe that love will find the way

Baby you're my destiny
You and I were meant to be
With all my heart and soul
I give my love to have and hold
And as I far as I can see
From now until eternity
You were always meant to be my destiny

No comments: